Why Buy Gold?
- Gold is the only money that has never failed in the 5,000 year history of its use by humans.
- Currently, there is only enough investment-grade gold available on Earth for every living person to have 1/3rd of an ounce.
- Time and again throughout human history, gold has been revalued to account for all excess currency in circulation. Today, to account for all the U.S. dollars printed by the Federal Reserve, gold would have to be revalued at $15,000 per ounce.
- In times of crisis, gold is the safest investment that also has the greatest potential to increase your wealth.
- Gold is a completely private and anonymous investment that is also extremely portable.
Why Buy Silver?
- There is currently less investment-grade silver available on Earth for investors to buy than there is gold.
- Today, there is only enough investment-grade silver on Earth for every person to have 1/14th of an ounce.
- Silver is a 'miracle metal'. It is second only to oil as the world's most useful commodity.
- Aside from being money, silver has thousands of essential industrial uses. Silver is the most electrically conductive, thermally resistant, and reflective metal on the planet that has no known substitutes.
- For the past 30 years the world has used up more silver than has been mined, and today silver inventories are near all time record low levels.