1. When all else fails , there is silver.
2. Start small - keep it simple.
3. Boost the power of your dollars with mining shares.
4. Dollar - cost average to lower your costs - increase your discipline.
5. Do not get a raw deal from your dealer.
6. What's yours is yours - so keep it that way.
7. Silver speculation like cough syrup - good in small doses, but too much can make your portfolio sick.
8. A little information can mean a lot more dollars.
9. Collectable silver is an art - but not really an investment.
10. More than 25% is too much of a good thing.